There was a time in my life where I felt the need to intentionally confess positively over my life. We live in a world that as soon as you step out, you will most likely encounter negativity. Try to proclaim the following daily affirmations over your life:
- I WILL NOT REMAIN ON THE SIDE OF CONFUSION FOREVER – I know that God is not the author of the confusion in my life, therefore I declare that this too shall pass. I receive enlightenment, I receive direction and I receive grace to move on from confusion
- I AM NOT A PROPERTY OF SATAN – I know the word of God says that I was created by God and for God, therefore I declare that I am not a property of satan. The devil has no hold on me and I do not submit to his will but to the will of the Father
- I AM CALLED BY GOD’S NAME – I know that before God even formed me in the womb He knew me and he adopted me as His daughter and called me His own. Therefore I declare that I am God’s very own.
- I AM NO LONGER AFRAID – I know that the admonition to not fear is given 365 times in the bible and it is just enough to last each day of a year. Therefore, I declare that I am no longer afraid. For God has not given me the spirit of fear, but a spirit of power, love and of a sound mind
- MY LIFE IS IN THE HAND OF THE ALMIGHTY – I know that I am the apple of God’s eye and am hid in the hollow of his hand. So, I declare that my life and all that concerns me hide in God
- SATAN WILL NOT BE AROUND ME – I know that just as the mountains surround Jerusalem so does the Lord surround me. I also know that He has given His angels charge over me. Therefore, I declare that Satan does not dwell around me.
- I AM WELL – I declare that it is well with my body, spirit and soul. I receive all round wellness
- GOD WILL GIVE ME AN ANSWER OF PEACE – I know that peace is the promise Jesus keeps. I also know that He gives a peace that surpasses all understanding. So, I declare that the answers I seek are answers of peace
- I AM CALLED TO A LIFE OF HUMILITY NOT FEAR, THEREFORE I STAND UP TALL – I know that God resists the proud and elevates the humble, therefore I declare that I walk in total humility. I know that of myself I can do nothing, hence, I depend fully on the strength of the Master
- I HAVE GOD, I HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT, I HAVE JESUS AND AN INHERITANCE IN HEAVEN. I AM NOT A NOBODY – I know that my life is hide with Christ in God. I decree that I walk in my identity in Christ
- THIS YEAR I WILL FIGHT BATTLES AND I WILL DO IT WITH FRESHNESS. I WILL COME OUT UNSCATHED – I know that God will fight all my battles and I will hold my peace. I have the confidence that He has not lost any battle and will definitely not start now. I will win
- I WILL NOT LEAVE THE DECISION OF MY LIFE TO OTHERS – I know I have the Holy Spirit who guides me into all truth. Therefore, I declare that I hear His voice clearly and I know whether to go to the left or to the right. I am equipped to make right decisions
- I WILL CARRY MYSELF WITH THE SAME VALUE AND HONOUR GOD PUTS ON ME – I know that I am the daughter of the King and I know that God loves me like crazy. So, I declare that I begin to view myself through the lens of God
P.S: These declarations were extracted from sermons by Pastor W.F Kumuyi
Thank you for reading. Do not forget to subscribe and leave a comment below. Enjoy!