Phew! It’s another 365 days round the sun and it’s my blogversary too. We made it!!!
In a bid to know ourselves better, here are 10 random things about me.
1) I’m a breakfast person: Do not be surprised to catch me eating cereals or bread by lunch time
2) I burn myself a lot: If you ask me if I’m clumsy I would most likely say no, but somehow I manage to always get burnt. Whether it’s hot water, the kettle, the iron, oil while frying fish and the list continues😂.
3) I would pick a book to a movie any day: I love reading because I hate being idle and I sometimes get overwhelmed being around people for long so books are an escape.
4) I love writing: You may say you know this but do you know I won a Commonwealth writing competition as a kid? Nah you didn’t ☺️. Although it was on an internal basis I am proud.I express myself better when writing and I’ve been writing forever. I always journal too
5) If I could not wear shoes I would: I’m not wearing shoes in these pictures for a reason. I’m trying to be real with myself please
6) I could be quite shy: When people meet my bubbly side they tend to think that’s all there is to me. Nope. Most days I’d rather just hide in my room with my music and a good book.
7) I’m loyal to a fault: I always root for my people.
8) I love GIST: If you want to hang or talk things through just call me. I can stay fixated until I loose enthusiasm 😂
9) I rarely listen to dial tones: when making calls I either put the phone on speaker until it connects or stare at it until the person picks up. I cannot stand hearing dial tones
10) I’m a natural hair enthusiast: As I endeavour to understand my hair journey, I believe natural hair is an African woman’s pride and she should be free to flaunt it religiously.
Thank you so much for reading. Thank you to all the people following, the comments, shares and likes. I am so grateful and glad to have you on this journey with me.
When I started blogging I knew nothing about stats but now it is so encouraging to see how people read from across the world. I’m humbled.
Thank you does not even cut it, I am sending virtual hugs to everyone of you.
Cheers to growth and many more years.